Infection Prevention and Control (incl. COVID-19)
The Infection Prevention & Control course covers the following areas:
- Types of Infection
- The Chain of Infection and how to break it.
- Decontaminating your Hands
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safe Handling of Waste
- Soiled Linen
- Dealing with Hazardous Spills
What the COVID-19 Module covers:
- The differences between a virus and bacteria
- How our bodies respond to viruses
- What COVID-19 is
- How the virus spreads
- The symptoms of COVID-19
- How we can protect ourselves
- Where to stay informed
Our interactive & engaging Infection Prevention & Control short course is an effective way of minimising the risks of infection within your workplace, including the spread of viruses. It also covers specific content on COVID-19.
Subject to the satisfactory completion of this course, learners are given access to an electronic quality endorsed certificate of completion (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.