Level 1 Food Safety
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 1 Food Safety qualifications. These modules include:
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- Safe handling and storage of food
- Personal hygiene
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately three guided learning hours of training.Their knowledge will also be tested by a series of multiple-choice questions upon the completion of each of the modules.
Subject to the satisfactory completion of this course, learners are given access to an electronic, quality endorsed certificate of completion (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.