Level 2 Food Safety
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 2 Food Safety qualifications.
These modules include:
- Introduction to Food Safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- HACCP from delivery to service
- Personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Food pests and control
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Food Safety enforcement
Knowledge will be tested by 50 multiple-choice questions, spread across the ten modules. Subject to the satisfactory completion of this course, learners are given access to an electronic quality endorsed certificate of completion (in PDF format), which they are able to print and display.