There are six training modules that make up this course, which cover the key syllabus. These modules include:
- The definition of Manual Handling
- The LITE stairway to safety
- Safe lifting techniques
- Correcting lifting techniques
- Lifting with more than one person
- Examples of Manual Handling
Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately 30 minutes of training. Their knowledge will also be tested by five multiple-choice questions.
On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised, quality endorsed certificate.